Get Your Advert Here - Contact Us

Best approach to implementing research papers?

The Network for AI Professionals Forums Research Publications Best approach to implementing research papers?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jelh151064 7 years ago.

• Author

khmurakami
    Participant

I am still a undergrad just getting into the vast field of AI. I have read some research papers here and there and want to know the best way to implement them? I saw someone create a neural network to generate artworks in the same style and wonder the best way to go into it as their is complex math and stuff like that. Sorry if this is a bad question.

Prof Andy Pardoe
    Keymaster

This is a great question. and I am sure many people have a view on this which would be good to see.

I think this is one of the challenges of the field;

There are many data science notebooks that provide ways to implement many of the existing algorithms, but I believe these are limited in terms of being able to modify any of the lower level aspects of the learning algorithm.

There are simulators that are more useful for research that allows more tailoring of the algorithms.

Plus there are alot of open source code that you could use as a starting point.

Take a look at http://homeAI.info as a starting point for information on tools and software

Also if you are interested in a specific research paper, you can also contact the authors and find out what tools they used.

jelh151064
    Participant

I need orientation to get the interest of an institution (academic, scientific or business) in putting into practice an original mathematical model that simulates How the Mind Works.

Visit artificialmindmodel.blogspot.com for more information.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.